Back Cove Yachts Announces New Cove 372
Back Cove Yachts recently announced their newest model, the Back Cove 372. The 372 is an evolution of the incredibly popular Back Cove 37, which was first launched in 2009, with over 200 hulls produced in the past eleven years. It has been a stalwart of the company's line-up, and the new Back Cove 372 looks to continue that tradtion.
The Back Cove 372 features the same hull design as the Back Cove 37, and same single diesel propulsion that has helped make the boats so popular. But the team at Back Cove has taken in owner feedback and current boating trends to update the configuration and equipment. Notable highlights include:
- A more efficient 24V DC electrical system leading to a lighter boat, and longer run time on the optional bow/stern thrusters
- Cummins QSC 8.3 600hp standard diesel engine, with an optional upgrade to the Volvo Penta D8. Owners have consistently chosen the larger engine (over the prior standard 480hp engine), and the team at Back Cove has updated the boat's standard engine to reflect that preference.
- Fixed glazed pilothouse windows, replacing sliding windows - for a fresher look and better maintenance (center windshield opens for air circulation)
- New salon door configuration, and new aft-facing seat in the cockpit to increase social space
- Reconfigured head with expanded storage and redesigned shower stall
For full details on the redesign, check out the Back Cove Yachts blog post "Introducing the Updated Back Cove 372"
Interested in a new Back Cove 372 or any of the Back Cove Yachts models? Contact Stan Miller Yachts, your authorized dealer for Back Cove Yachts in California and the Southwest*.
*Please note, SMY Seattle does not represent new Back Cove Yachts for sale.