2018 Back Cove 41
Yacht price :
DELAMAIN is a better-than-new example of the Back Cove 41 downeast cruiser, expertly outfitted for the Pacific Northwest. Ordered from the factory with almost every standard option available, she was customized with diesel-fired cabin heating and transom-mounted hydraulic tender lift to meet the needs of Northwest cruisers. She has gone through an extensive shakedown and all systems are fully operational. None of the teething issues commonplace with taking delivery of a new boat should be anticipated.
Powered by a single 600HP Cummins common-rail electronic diesel, she can cruise all day at 10 knots yet top 25 when conditions call for speed. Equipped with exclusive Back Cove EasyDock Control which operates her variable-speed bow and stern thrusters, DELAMAIN is intuitive to operate and maneuvers effortlessly in confined spaces.
Rare in this size cruiser, DELAMAIN has two generous staterooms and two heads, the master with walk-in shower and the guest with a hand-held shower. Her galley belies the boat's size and has drawers and locker commonplace on a fifty-foot yacht. An easily-accessed 'utility room' is located under the helm and serves as pantry or storage for large or bulky items.
Truly a turnkey motoryacht, DELAMAIN is ready to take your family and friends on adventures today. She will not disappoint!
- Back Cove
- Seattle, WA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 41 ft - 12.5 meter
- 46 ft 6 in - 14.17 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 13 ft 3 in - 4.04 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 24 MPH - 20.86 KTS
- 575 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 600 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 30 MPH - 26.07 KTS
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 55 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
DELAMAIN is a spacious two-stateroom/two-head motoryacht with forward master stateroom featuring a queen-sized walk-around berth, premium mattress and ensuite head with walk-in shower. A second stateroom, also with queen-size berth, is located to port with a guest/day head adjacent.
Three steps above the accommodations is the salon. Forward to port is an L-shaped seating area directly across from the helm. Immediately aft is the galley which runs the length of the salon. Cherry cabinetry with solid-surface counter top houses a two-drawer AC/DC refrigerator, surface-mounted two-burner propane cooktop, convection microwave oven and stainless steel sink. Overhead lockers and eight drawers in the base unit proved abundant storage for cookware, dishes, glassware and food. Opposite the galley on the starboard side is a U-shaped convertible settee with dining table and additional overhead lockers. Forward on the starboard side is the helm with twin fully-adjustable LeBroc captain's chairs and footrests. Outboard of the helm is a hinged door leading to the side deck, making single-handed docking safe and easy. Aft and to starboard is a power-operated retracting window that joins the salon with the cockpit. The salon overhead houses the drop-down LED smart TV with dedicated DVD player.
A stainless-steel-framed bulkhead with bi-fold door separates the salon from the cockpit and provides weather protection for year-round cruising. The cockpit features twin L-shaped lounges with removable snack table and an aft-facing jump seat with stowage in the base. On the cockpit centerline is a hinged door providing access to the swim platform for easy boarding. Immediately aft of the transom is a hydraulically-actuated Hide-a-Davit lift that securely carries a tender and makes launching and retrieval simple and trouble-free.
Hull and Deck
- Vacuum-impregnated resin-infused PVC foam-cored hull construction provides ideal fiberglass-to-resin ratio for ultimate strength at minimum weight.
- Pocketed-prop hull design minimizes draft for shallow-water operation and reduces prop shaft angle to improve fuel efficiency.
- Color-anodized aluminum window frames with opening tinted glass provides cabin ventilation while eliminating leakage and minimize maintenance. Six (6) Overhead portlights with screens and sunshades bathe the interior in sunlight.
- Power-operated aft salon window provides ventilation and opens salon to cockpit.
- Hinged helm door affords quick and easy access to side decks for docking and anchoring.
- Wide non-skid walk-around decks with 1-1/4-inch stainless safety railings make docking and anchoring safe and convenient.
- Utility storage area beneath helm with access through cockpit sole.
- Composite swim platform with underside-mounted stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Hide-a-Davit transom-mounted electro-hydraulic tender davit with removable cradle arms.
- Hot-and cold freshwater cockpit shower.
- Stainless steel handrails on underside of hardtop provide safe handholds for moving around sidedecks.
- Eight (8) stainless steel mooring cleats and two (2) pop-up cleats secure lines and fenders.
- Molded composite anchor pulpit with Quick DP3-1524 electric windlass, 20 kg stainlees steel plow anchor with 200 feet of galvanized chain.
- Freshwater washdown spigot located in anchor locker.
- Seawater washdown spigots located at bow and cockpit.
- Rear-facing cockpit seating with stowage beneath.
- Complete set of weather covers for gunwales and cockpit seating.
- SureShade SilentGlide telescoping cockpit awning system.
- Cherry cabinetry with solid surface countertop.
- Surface-mounted 2-burner propane stove with ventilated cockpit fuel storage.
- Isotherm AC/DC double-drawer below-counter refrigerator.
- Vitrifrigo AC/DC DW70 drawer freezer located beneath companionway steps.
- Vitrifrigo AC/DC icemaker located beneath helm seat.
- Flush-mounted stainless steel sink with cutting board cover.
- Overhead storage lockers to port and starboard.
- Under-counter Cuisinart convection microwave oven.
- Abundant drawers and storage lockers.
- Onan 9.0kW generator with sound enclosure.
- 2800W Magnum inverter/battery charger with increased-capacity battery bank including two 8D batteries.
- Four (4) Group 31 AGM isolated engine starting batteries.
- Emergency battery crossover switch.
- 50-amp ELCI-protected 240/120VAC shorepower with 50-foot cord on powered cord reel.
- Galvanic Isolator.
- Independent 10-Amp battery charger.
- Ground fault interrupter on AC outlets.
- LED lighting throughout interior and all navigation lighting.
- SiriusXM-ready, Bluetooth-enabled Fusion MS-UD/AV750 audio entertainment system with six (6) 200-watt speakers located in cockpit, salon and master stateroom.
- 28" Samsung LED Smart TV with separate DVD player in salon
- 24" Samsung LED Smart TV with separate DVD player in master stateroom.
- Single 600 mHP common-rail, electronically-managed Cummins QSB8.3 diesel engine with 257 hours.
- Back Cove Easy Dock System with variable-speed bow and stern thrusters allows simple docking and close-quarter maneuvering.
- ZF marine transmission with electronic throttle and shift.
- 2-1/4-inch diameter Aquamet 22 prop shaft with PSS dripless shaft seal.
- 4-blade nibral propeller.
- Racor engine fuel filter with water separator.
- Two (2) 200-gallon cross-linked polyethylene fuel tanks with shutoff valves.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Electrically-actuated Trim Tabs with helm position indicators.
- Fireboy-Xintex Automatic fire extinguishing system with manual backup.
- MarineAir 4-zone air conditioning/reverse-cycle cabin heating system.
- Webasto Airtop 55 diesel-fired cabin heating.
- SeaStar hydraulic power steering with adjustable helm pump.
- Sidepower SE100i bow thruster with joystick control.
- Sidepower SE100i stern thruster with joystick control.
- 11-gallon water heater with heat exchanger.
- Dual Garmin GPSMap 7612 touch-screen displays with GPS chartplotter
- Garmin closed-array radar with overlay capability
- Garmin GMI-20 digital Compass/Depth/Speed/Water Temp monitor.
- Garmin integrated fishfinder with dedicated 2kHz transducer.
- Garmin GHC-20 networked autopilot.
- Garmin video cameras in cockpit and engine room
- Garmin AIS-800 vessel location system
- Garmin Series 300 VHF radio.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.