List Your Boat with SMY
Why list your boat with us?
The first step in listing your boat is finding an experienced broker who you can entrust the sale of your vessel. At Stan Miller Yachts, our experienced brokers are equipped with the know-how, marketing resources, and marine industry connections to help you through a seamless transaction.
With three West Coast locations - Long Beach, San Diego and Seattle - Stan Miller Yachts offers unparalleled exposure to qualified yacht prospects. Our brokerage team cooperates effectively through all locations in presenting your boat to geographically-diverse buyers that may have never considered looking beyond their own local market.
Using a professional, recognized yacht brokerage such as Stan Miller Yachts delivers:
- Powerful advertising and marketing reach
- A professional yacht sales person to represent your interests in the sale of your boat
- The ability to bring qualified buyers to the table
- In-depth market knowledge
- An expert in the sales process from the offer through to closing
With our exceptional marketing team and efforts, we have reached multiple resources that gain tremendous exposure for your boat:
One of our key marketing strategies is online advertising. We create a comprehensive listing for your boat and populate those listings to the most visited sites by people looking for pre-owned boats. Sites such as Yacht World and Boats.com, dominate search engine results and help drive traffic to you boat listing. We also replicate those listings here on our website to help gain additional exposure.
- Social media advertising and organic posts via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Google AdWords campaigns
- Online listings via our print ad partners, e.g. NWYachting.com and SeaMagazine.com
We also regularly promote your boat to our cultivated list of boat buyers, via regular email blasts.
Boat Shows and Events:
Another way for your boat to get exposure is via the multiple boat shows we display at year-round. Each of these shows present a tremendous opportunity for relationship development and face-to-face contact with a qualified group of boat buyers.
Some of our key boat shows include:
- Seattle Boat Show – In Water - January
- Newport Boat Show (CA) – April
- Anacortes Boat Show (WA) - May
- San Diego International Boat Show – June
- Lake Union Boats Afloat Show (WA) – September
- Southern California In Water Boat Show - September
While many have shifted their focus to the internet, qualified buyers still rely heavily on print magazines to discover the perfect pre-owned boat to purchase. We have one of the most robust print ad schedules of any West Coast yacht brokerage, with regularly featured, full page, color print ads in the following boating magazines and publications:
- Northwest Yachting
- Yachts for Sale
- Pacific Coast Sportfishing
- The Log
- West Coast Yachts
In the maritime business since 1955, Stan Miller Yachts has earned a reputation for exceptional customer service and operating with the highest level of integrity. Our experienced brokers use a straight-forward business approach that fosters trust and confidence in our buyers and sellers. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and help you with selling your boat.
Give us a call or stop by one of our conveniently located offices to discuss how our yacht brokerage services can be of help to you.